Thursday 7 December 2017

Lush Christmas Haul


There's nothing like a trip to Lush to get you in the festive spirit. I'm not a regular Lush goer, but once their Christmas products have come out each year, you can guarantee I'll be in there sometime soon after. It's not the biggest haul ever, but here's what I picked up this year.


Christmas Sweater Bath Bomb £4.50 The only bath bomb I picked up this year. I find bath bombs a little expensive for what they are. Unlike the other bath products, they are gone in one use, making it quite an expensive bath, so I haven't splashed out on loads this year, but still wanted to treat myself to one. I may be wrong, but I think this bath bomb is new to the collection this year. I love the reindeer design on it, and it has a nice, warm, spicy scent to it. It smells a lot like my favourite Christmas candles, so I'm sure to love it.

Plum Snow Bubble Bar £5.95 Bubble bars are definitely my favourite Lush products these days. I love a lush bubble bath. This has a very subtle scent to it, I don't know if it will smell a bit stronger in the bath, but it's lovely and fruity. The size of this is great. I didn't realise, when I was browsing the collection online, just how big it was, so it was a pleasant surprise to see it in store. I'm going to get a decent amount of uses from this, that's for sure!

The Snowman Bubbleroon £4.25 How cute is this little guy?! This is very different to the traditional Christmas scented products I usually go for. It's very lemony! It reminds me of a shower gel I used to use (I want to say Happy Hippy?!). I'm definitely going to save this for days when I need a bit of a pick me up, as it's got a vibrant, uplifting scent to it.

The Magic Of Christmas Reuseable Bubble Bar £5.95 This is the only one of the products in my haul that I've used before. It's my all time favourite Lush Christmas product, hence why I've bought it again this year, and I hope they never leave it out of their festive collection! The design is absolutely gorgeous for starters, it just looks very festive and aesthetically pleasing. The lovely, spicy cinnamon and orange scents are just what I go for. To me, this is Christmas on a stick, I love it!

Have you bought anything from the Lush Christmas range?

No comments :

Post a Comment