Sunday 12 February 2017

New Charlotte Tilbury Lipsticks


It wasn't that long ago that I shared with you my Charlotte Tilbury lipstick collection, but after seeing her new lipstick releases, I couldn't just leave it at that and had to get both of them! So, as a little add on to my collection post, I thought I'd share with you my thoughts on the two latest additions to my lipstick stash.



l-r: Pillow Talk & Valentine
First off we have Pillow Talk, from the Matte Revolution range, and matching the much raved about lip liner of the same name. I adore my Pillow Talk liner so much, it's definitely the most used in my collection, so to find out the lipstick version was being released, and in my favourite ever formulation too, was really exciting. I have to say I've not been disappointed at all, and considering just how little time I have owned this lipstick, it has already been reached for a lot! The formula, as always with the CT matte lipsticks, is surprisingly smooth & creamy, it applies really easily and is so comfortable to wear. The colour is a deep-ish pink nude, which I think will look so wearable on so many skintones, I love the way it looks on me - obviously, or I wouldn't be reaching for it every other day!

The second new release, and with perfect timing, is Valentine, which is now part of the KISSING lipstick range, and was actually named by Charlotte's Instagram followers. This has a really creamy and glossy formula to it, which is really nice and hydrating on the lips. But, of course with a formula like this, it's not going to last as long as the matte range. The shade is a really pretty petal-rose pink, which I would still class as falling into the everyday shade range, though is much softer than Pillow Talk, and I think would suit paler skintones perfectly.

Both of these shades are absolutely gorgeous and I would recommend the lipsticks to anyone who is a Charlotte Tilbury fan - or just lipstick fan in general! They are a little pricey at £23 each, but well worth it in my opinion, you get what you pay for with Charlotte Tilbury.

Have you picked up either of these lipsticks yet?


No comments :

Post a Comment