Wednesday 8 February 2017

Date Night Makeup Menu


I must admit, I don't go on many date nights anymore! I think it's still important to make the effort now & again, but a lot of mine & my husbands money is being poured into baby prep at the moment, so I'm hoping once he's here, we'll be able to sneak out for a few date evenings to make up for it! However, with Valentine's Day just around the corner, I thought I'd share with you what products I'd currently wear for a date night with my other half.


Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation If I'm going on a nice night out, I'd want a foundation that's going to give me a bit more coverage than just your everyday base. This foundation covers blemishes really well, but still doesn't look cakey, and leaves a really nice flawless finish to the skin.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush I absolutely love these blushes, they leave just the subtlest hint of colour to the cheeks, whilst also leaving a nice highlight glow too, so they are kind of like two products in one! I've got a few shades now though, lets be honest, I wish I had them all, but my current favourite is Dim Infusion, a gorgeous light peachy shade.

YSL Babydoll Mascara We all want our lashes to look their best on date night, so why wouldn't I use the best mascara I've found so far?! This mascara makes my lashes look so long and defined, and the formula is not at all clumpy. It's just absolutely perfect, and I always notice the difference when I use this compared to any other mascara in my collection.

Charlotte Tilbury The Golden Goddess Palette I've had so much use out of this quad since receiving it for Christmas. And as it was a gift from my husband, it would be nice to use on date night (not that he'd even know!). I use the top two shades quite a lot just as general everyday use, but I'd definitely glam things in during a date night by using the shimmery shade at the bottom.

Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in Super Cindy This post has become a bit of a Charlotte Tilbury love-in, but I just think her products are amazing, she always gets it spot on! Any of the lipsticks within her matte range would be perfect for a date night, as they are not going to dry your lips out, but they're still going to be long lasting. I feel like Super Cindy is a bit of a sexy lip shade to wear though, and looks great if you're into your nude shades like me.

What makeup do you reach for on date night?



No comments :

Post a Comment