Friday 13 January 2017

Current YouTube Favourites


I love YouTube. It's the perfect way to kill a few hours on a lazy afternoon, or to perk myself up when I'm not feeling too great. Quite often a YouTube marathon whilst laying in the bath will be a part of my pamper night routine. Whilst I also love reading blogs, I find watching a video is so much easier to do, it requires a lot less effort. I thought I'd share with you my current favourites, in case you're looking for any inspiration on channels to subscribe to. You'll see I'm still very much loving the vloggers at the moment.




Tilly Cutler I feel like Tilly should have far more subscribers than she does. She's so down to earth and lovely, you feel like she could be your friend. I first started following her as she was on her Slimming World journey at the same time as me, but then when she became pregnant I loved watching her updates, as this also coincided with the time my husband & I decided to try for a baby. Now that she's given birth, she's back on Slimming World for the New Year, and I'm loving watching these videos again. I'm hoping they will give me the inspiration to get back on it after my own birth.



Lily Pebbles I've been a long time watcher of Lily, and a reader of her blog from way back in the "What I Heart Today" days. I've dipped in and out of her beauty videos on various occasions, but what I've absolutely been loving recently is her vlogs. Her Vlogmas was one of the few that I watched from start to finish and I'm really loving her style. I hope vlogging becomes a regular thing for her in the near future.



Samantha Maria Samantha's channel is another one I've been subscribed to for a really long time, but has also been pregnant alongside me, so I've really been enjoying watching her for those updates. It's been nice knowing what could potentially be coming for me as I've been quite a few weeks behind her (she had her baby just before Christmas). She's been really refreshing and honest throughout her updates, and covered some difficult subjects too, which I admire her for.



Louise Pentland (Sprinkle of Glitter) Her channel really turned a corner towards the end of last year, and I'm loving the new honest, funny Louise. She's covering a lot more "grown up" topics these days which I'm really enjoying. It's very different to the usual things we find on YouTube these days - plus she's vlogging more too! I got her Louise Live DVD for Christmas which I'm really looking forward to sitting down and watching soon.



xameliax I think I've mentioned this girl on my blog before, but she has been one of my favourites for a very long time! 2016 wasn't the greatest time for Amelia, but she still managed to come across as her lovely chirpy self, and she's come a long way which is so nice to see. Her vlogs are some of the brightest and positive out there, and she really inspires me to achieve the things I want to in life. I dare you to watch her and not smile!

Who do you like watching on YouTube?


No comments :

Post a Comment