Sunday 22 January 2017

Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick Collection


I've had the photos for this post ready to go for quite a while now, but due to my blogging break I never got round to uploading it! Oops, better late than never I guess! I mentioned in a post not too long back that Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks were fast overtaking the MAC ones as my new obsession. Whilst the shade range is obviously nowhere near as extensive, I do find these lipsticks to be my absolutely favourite formulas, particularly the super comfortable matte ones, and the shade range that is available is absolutely beautiful.



l-r: Liv It Up, Secret Salma, Super Cindy, Very Victoria, Miranda May, Electric Poppy
All of my full size lipsticks are available in the Hop Lips collection, though one of them (Very Victoria) was already around before the collections launch. As you can see, most of them are very wearable, everyday shades that I've opted for, though Miranda May and Electric Poppy will get much more wear as we had into Spring/Summer. Electric Poppy especially really suits my skintone. My favourite of my full size collection has to be Secret Salma. It has a slightly plum tone to it, which makes it perfect for Autumn wear especially, but it's just nude enough to get away with all year round wear. All bar one of these lipsticks (Liv It Up) is a matte formula. The Charlotte Tilbury matte lipsticks are like no other I've tried. They have the look and the staying power of a matte lipstick, but are so super smooth and comfortable.

l-r Bitch Perfect, Penelope Pink, So Marilyn
I got these mini lipsticks as a gift a year or so ago. All of the lipsticks within this set were from the KISSING range, which has an even softer and creamier finish than the mattes, which obviously means they don't like quite as long on the lips. This little trio does however contain my current favourite lipstick - Bitch Perfect. I adore this shade so much and got so much use out of it last year, I'm desperate to get my hands on a full size soon.

Do you own any Charlotte Tilbury lipsicks? Which is your favourite shade?


2 comments :

  1. You've got an amazing collection of CT lipsticks they photograph so well! CT have the best packaging! I only have one of their lipsticks and can't wait to add more to my collection the formulation is amazing.. i'm defo putting very victoria on my list to buy

    Ronnie
    www.veronicabizzarri.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous packaging isn't it, very luxurious! Love Very Victoria, gorgeous nude shade. I may have just bought two more that I'll be putting up on the blog soon, oopsie! x

      Delete