Saturday 25 June 2016

New In Beauty Wishlist

After what I think was a bit of a lull, there have been loads of really interesting beauty releases recently. With payday yesterday, and my birthday less than a couple of weeks away, I'm hoping to get a few things crossed off my wishlist with some serious shopping over the next few weeks! Here's what I'm currently lusting after.


Benefit Ka Brow It's been a little overwhelming sifting through all of the reviews of the new Benefit brow products, there's just so many products to choose from. The Ka Brow seemed to be getting a lot of positive feedback, and I've wanted to try a product like this for a while, so this is first on my list to try.


L'Oreal Cushion Foundation This looks really interesting, I've never tried a cushion foundation before. A lot of people have raved about the finish this gives, so I'm dying to pick it up and test for myself. It is quite pricey for a drugstore foundation though, so I'd better be impressed!

Becca Champagne Collection Palette I know I've just bought Champagne Pop, but this palette looks so pretty. I think I may struggle to get my hands on it though, it's selling out all over the place. I'm going shopping later today so we shall see if it's still available but I won't hold out hope!

The Body Shop Instaglow It's all about the glowy skin in summer, and I'm up for trying anything that promises to give me a more radiant look. These have received mixed reviews, but Peachy Glow seems to be a hit, so I'm going to give it a swatch to make sure it's not too dark for me.

NARS Laguna Liquid Bronzer Laguna is one of those products that practically every beauty bloggers owns - but not me! I have tried the powder form before though and it is a lovely shade, the liquid version looks really interesting and would probably give a dewier finish to the skin than the powder version.

The Body Shop Pinita Colada Body Scrub As flavours, I really don't like to eat anything with pineapple or coconut in, but as a scent this is lovely. I did have a quick test of this scrub whilst I was in The Body Shop recently and I really liked the consistency of it. It felt like it would do a really good job of exfoliating without being harsh on the skin.

Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Collection This is an absolutely beautiful collection, I've loved every swatch I've seen. I would love to be able to go ahead and buy the entire collection, but it's so pricey I'll have to see nearer my birthday if I can afford to blow that much money in one go when I have my eye on other things too. I may have to limit to a couple of them - I have my eye on Secret Salma especially.



No comments :

Post a Comment