Wednesday 4 May 2016

My Current Wishlist

This is definitely not the most affordable wishlist I've ever created but, what can I say, I have expensive taste at the moment! I'm not sure when I'll actually get chance to cross any of these items off the list, but it's nice to dream! Here's what I'm currently lusting after....


Tom Ford Lipstick in Indian Rose I had my first taste of Tom Ford lipsticks a couple of months ago, and I absolutely love the one I have. I'd love to add to my collection at some point soon, but they're such a luxury makeup item, that it's not something I can just go and grab whenever I fancy! I was torn between Indian Rose & Pink Dusk on my last trip, and whilst I now own the latter, Indian Rose will be next on my hit list.


Jo Malone Sweet Almond & Macaroon Candle I absolutely love Jo Malone scents, but have never bought one of their candles. I find it hard enough to justify Yankee Candle prices sometimes, let alone these, but I'd love to have one in my bedroom to burn on those days I fancy something a little more luxurious. Food scents are right up my street when it comes to candles, and the Sweet Almond & Macaroon candle smells gorgeous.

Canon G7X Camera When it comes to YouTube videos, I've fallen increasingly in love with watching vlogs - they seem to take up the majority of my Watch Later list these days. I've toyed with the idea of starting a YouTube channel of my own for quite a while now, and it's still something I'd love to do at some point, but would like to invest in a better quality camera beforehand. The G7X, from what I've seen, looks like it would be ideal for my needs.

Kate Spade Cedar Street Maise Handbag For what seems like forever now, I've always wanted a Michael Kors handbag. Admittedly, I still do, but I've recently been lusting after Kate Spade handbags too, and they have slowly crept passed Michael Kors on the wishlist. I love that shape of the Cedar Street Maise, and the size is ideal too - just right for everything I'd need to fit in. If I'm going to invest in a high end handbag, I'd want it to be a wearable everyday colour, but I don't want to go for boring old black, and I thought this light grey shade was cute.

Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfecter in Champagne Pop One of the most blogger hyped up products of the last year, I've been desperate to get my hands on this for a long time, and I think it will end up being the first item ticked off my wishlist. This looks so gorgeous from swatches I've seen, and I do love a good highlight in the summer. I just hope it loves up to the high expectations I have!

Tarte Tartelette In Bloom Eyeshadow Palette That's right, yet another eyeshadow palette has made its way onto my wishlist. I really don't need another one but this looks absolutely stunning from the swatches I've seen. I missed out whilst the palette was available on the QVC website, and I almost ended up ordering it from the Tarte website last week, but the cost of shipping floored me! I think I'm going to hold off for a while before deciding whether or not it's worth the extra cost - or you never know, QVC may get it back in stock!


No comments :

Post a Comment