Saturday 21 May 2016

MAC X Caitlyn Jenner Finally Free Lipstick


When it comes to MAC products, I try not to get suckered in to the limited edition collections and the celebrity collaborations unless I see a product that I genuinely really like. After seeing swatches of the Finally Free lipstick, from their recent collaboration with Caitlyn Jenner, this was one I was going to have to snap up.




Finally Free is a gorgeous dusky rose shade, which could be classed as a nude. It's certainly a really nice wearable everyday colour that I think will suit a lot of different people. It looked a little dark in the bullet when I first opened it, so I was worried that it wouldn't suit me, but it didn't translate anywhere near as dark on the lips, to my relief.

It's a cremesheen formula, so it glides onto the lips beautifully, leaving that slight sheen to the lips whilst being very comfortable to wear. This does mean the wear time isn't too long, you'll definitely need a top up if you're going to have something to eat, but it fades really nicely during the day without looking patchy.


Another great thing about this lipstick is that the full price minus the VAT goes towards helping the transgender community in the UK. So, just like with the Viva Glam lipsticks, I didn't have to feel guilty about making yet another purchase!

I may not be a fan of the Kardashian/Jenner family, but I am definitely a fan of this lipstick. It's an online exclusive, a little annoying if you wanted to swatch it before buying, but you can pick one up here for the usual price of £15.50.


2 comments :

  1. The shade is gorgeous!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it, great for an everyday spring shade xx

      Delete