Saturday 14 May 2016

A Lush Bathroom Restock


If you saw my Instagram post recently you'll know that my bathtub of Lush goodies was in great need of a restock! I like to keep it as full as possible so I've got options for my bath! I've been a very lucky girl recently - as well as doing my own little top up haul, my husband also braved the Lush store to pick me up some goodies he thought I'd like too, so I thought I'd put them all together into one big haul.



Clockwise from top left: Dragon's Egg, Honey Bee, The Experimenter
One bath bomb I've wanted to try for ages, and my husband remembered, is The Experimenter. It looks so amazingly colourful, and from the demos I've seen it's quite a spectacle whilst it's fizzing away in the bath. I also picked up Honey Bee purely for the smell alone. I love anything honey scented, and I can imagine this is going to be lovely and softening on the skin too. When I was having a browse around Lush, I picked up Dragon's Egg for a quick sniff and was blown away by the uplifting citrus scent. When the shop assistant told me there was popping candy inside that was me sold. This is going to be so much fun to pop in the bath, I can tell!

l-r: Floating Island, Razzle Dazzle, Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment, A French Kiss
I wasn't sure how I'd get on with the Floating Island bath oil, but I absolutely loved the way it made my skin feel - silky smooth and soft, without the greasiness to it. I loved it so much I had to buy another one, and my husband also bought me a couple more bath oils to try; Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment and Razzle Dazzle. Both smell really good, but Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment in particular is incredible, really deliciously sweet. Another repurchase was the A French Kiss bubble bar. I love to add some bubbles to my bath, so I had to get one of the bubble bars didn't I?! I still have some of my The Comforter left, and A French Kiss would have to be my next favourite after that. The lavender scent is so relaxing after a long day, and gets me reading for bedtime.

2 comments :