Monday 14 March 2016

Lush Haul


As you can probably tell, I'm absolutely loving living in a place with a bathtub again, and so it was only a matter of time before another Lush haul came along! There's been so many new products released over recent years, so I've been dying to see what I've been missing out on. My little Lush bathtub (if you follow my Instagram you'll know what I mean!) is now looking nice and full again after these purchases,



Twilight Bath Bomb £3.50
This one looks so pretty, I love the moon and stars design on it. I bought this one in the hope that it will help me sleep better, as I often go through periods of really bad sleep. It contains lavender which usually helps aid better sleep for me - I love the A French Kiss bubble bar for this too, which also contains lavender.

Big Blue Bath Bomb £3.50
I can imagine a nice hot blue bath will be really calming and relaxing, so I can't wait to try it. This also contain lavender, so I'm hoping this will help to soothe me too, and give a good nights sleep. I think I'm going to save this one for after a really stressful day at work - I know they'll be a few of those coming up next month!

Yoga Bath Bomb £3.95
This one looks pretty boring from the outside, but I've seen videos of this bath bomb in action and it looks absolutely incredible. So many different colours come out, it makes your bath water look so pretty, plus it smells fruity which I love. I can't wait to give this one a go which I've got time to sit back, relax, and watch it do it's magic.

Floating Island Bath Oil £2.00
I've never used a Lush bath oil before, but I imagine them to be really nice and nourishing on the skin. This one smells lovely, with quite a vanillery scent to it. I think I'm going to use this when I'm having a proper pamper evening, to give my skin some extra hydration.

Flowering Tea Bubble Bar £4.95
This was a special edition product for Mother's Day, so I'm not sure how much longer it's going to be around for. Bubble bars are now by far my favourite Lush product, I seem to use them with every bath. I'd seen demos of this product and absolutely loved the idea of little petals floating around in my bath along with the bubbles - very pretty! It's a reuseable bubble bar too, so I should get my monies worth out of it.

What have you bought from Lush recently? Are there any products that you would recommend?



No comments :

Post a Comment