Wednesday 9 March 2016

Lush The Comforter Range


The one thing I probably missed most about not having a bathtub in our home for the last five years was not being able to have a Lush bath, especially with my favourite bubble bar, The Comforter. Of course, it was one of the first things I had to do when we moved into our new place and, I was so grateful to receive one of these lovely products, as well as the shower cream in the same scent, from my friend Alison as a house warming gift.


First off lets talk about the infamous bubble bar. Nothing beats a nice relaxing bubble bath after a stressful day - my god did it miss it!! This was my all time favourite product to use in the bath, back in the day, and it's still as lovely now. It has a gorgeous fruity blackcurrant scent to it, which is surprisingly soothing whilst your sat in the bath, and leaves a pretty hint of pink to your bathwater. The bar is really big too, I've found that just a quarter of it crumbled under warm water gives me enough bubbles, rather than the half that Lush recommend, so I can make this bar go further.

If it's even possible, I think I actually love the shower cream even more! It has the same fruity scent, which I think is actually a little stronger than the bubble bar, and lingers on your skin for a while afterwards, which smells yummy! The shower cream lathers up quite nicely, and is really hydrating to the skin. It's become a real favourite of mine, I just wish it wasn't so expensive - almost a fiver for just the tiny bottle, yikes! I will definitely still buy this now & again as a treat though.

Have you tried The Comforter range? What's your favourite Lush product?


No comments :

Post a Comment