Wednesday 13 January 2016

The Body Shop Frosted Plum Range


I love trying a new scent range from The Body Shop, especially when it's one of their festive scents. When I saw that The Body Shop had released a new Frosted Plum range for Christmas 2015, the products instantly went onto my wishlist and I couldn't wait to try them out.




As well as the candle, which you may have seen in my sales haul, I also received the Frosted Plum Treat Box as a Christmas present. This cute little box contained a miniature shower gel and body butter, plus one of their bath lilys as they like to call them!

I was expecting this scent to be really fruity and, whilst it is to some degree, it's actually quite floral too. It does smell really lovely though and, when I use the body butter, it lingers on the skin for hours after, It actually reminds me quite a lot of a perfume I used to wear. It has quite a deepness to it which makes it smell like one of their more mature scents.

I don't need to go on about how good The Body Shop products are, as we all know by now how much I love them. I rate their body butters as one of the best out there as they are so soft and hydrating, and I have at least a years supply of their shower gels in my bathroom at the moment!

Whilst this might not be my favourite festive The Body Shop scent of all time - I don't think anything will ever quite beat the sadly discontinued Gingerbread - it's still up there for me and was probably my favourite from the 2015 range. You can still pick up some of the items in The Body Shop's sale, and I have to say I'm quite tempted by the body scrub from the same range!

Did you try The Body Shop's Frosted Plum range this Christmas?


No comments :

Post a Comment