Thursday 17 December 2015

New Look Winter Wishlist


The "problem", if you can call it that, with losing weight is that you get to the stage where some of your old clothes begin to look ridiculously big! After having a sort out of my winter wardrobe recently, I've realised I am now at that stage. Whilst some things, cosy winter jumpers for example, can be passed off as oversized, some things just really do need replacing. I'm going to hold off for a while, and see what I can get in the sale, but that hasn't stopped me having a little browse on the New Look website recently, so I can get an idea of that I might want when I come to do my post-Christmas shop. I haven't shopped in New Look for the longest time, despite it being one of my favourite stores, and I remember them having a great winter sale last year, so I'm hoping I can pick up some good stuff. In the meantime, here's what I'm currently lusting after...


Red Check Belted Shirt Dress £24.99 Shirt dresses are everywhere at the moment and I'm really liking them. I've been torn between different styles, as there's so many to choose from just in New Look alone, bought I thought traditional red tartan would look really nice, and go well with my black Topshop skinny jeans which I can now fit into again - yay!


Camel Waterfall Cardigan £10.00 I think waterfall style cardigans are really flattering, and this one seems to already be in the sale, so I might be making a cheeky little pre-Christmas purchase! I think this would look really nice on a casual day with a simple grey tshirt and some blue skinny jeans.

Cream Check Mini Skirt £19.99 I've had a feel of this skirt in store a while ago and it's really nice and soft. I've got a couple of skirts like this that are sadly too big for me now, so I really think I ought to buy a replacement!

White Colour Block Slouch Jumper £22.99 I did say that my old jumpers are the kind of thing I could still get away with wearing now, but there's no harm in treating myself to one more, right?! I really like the style of this one, and the white/grey colour blocking. Again, this would look really nice with some blue skinny jeans.

Light Brown Tassel Strap Ankle Boots £27.99 I know shoes are something you need to repurchase after weight loss, all of my old ones are absolutely fine, but I have so many black winter shoes, I think it's time I branched out and bought some in a different colour! These boots are really pretty with the tassel detailing, and the heel is just the right height for me to be comfortable in. I think these would go really nicely with the check mini skirt, if I can get my hands on both.

Black Grid Check Slim Leg Trousers £19.99 Trousers are something I am in desperate need of at the moment! I kept buying plain cheap pairs from Primark for my "in between" sizes, as there was no point splashing out when I didn't intend on being that size for much longer. Now I need to go down to the size I would imagine I'll still be once I hit target, I want to spend a bit more money and go for something a little more interesting than just a plain black pair. I can think of a lot of tops I already have that would look nice with this pair.

What's currently on your winter fashion wishlist?


No comments :

Post a Comment