Thursday 10 December 2015

My Bargain Winter Coat


I've been trying to spend a lot less money on myself recently, especially with Christmas coming up, and with various things to save for looking into next year, but I really was in desperate need of a new winter coat. Primark always has a wide selection of coats, but I find a lot of them really just don't suit me. I did, however, spot this gorgeous number whilst I was out on a shopping trip a few weeks ago.



I absolutely love the colour - I would describe it as stone. Most of the time I opt for the fail safe black coat, but this time I wanted something a little different. I know camel coats are really big right now, but I don't think the colour looks that good on me, so I wanted something a little lighter. The faux fur around the collar makes the coat really warm and snuggly, and I absolutely adore the brown/gold buckle detailing.

The coat is actually quite short in length compared to a lot of winter coats out there, but with me being very short, I find that a lot of the longer coats look ridiculous on me, so this length I find to be perfect for me and suits me really well. The didn't have my size in store, but I loved the look of it so much I decided to pick the next size up anyway. It's a bit roomy, which means it's perfect for wearing outdoors over think winter jumpers, but I don't think it looks too oversized.

The best part? This was only £25!! I could not believe I was able to get such a gorgeous coat for that amount of money - you'd be looking at approaching the £100 mark anywhere else. I know some Primark pieces can be a little bit hit & miss, and sometimes you get what you pay for, but I think this particular coat is such good quality for the price I paid.


What do you think to my new winter coat?



No comments :

Post a Comment