Monday 14 December 2015

Mini Stationery Haul


What blogger doesn't love cute stationery?! Every time it gets towards the new year, I like to go out and buy myself some new stationery (of course this has to include a diary) to inspire myself and get the ideas for new blog posts flowing for the next year. I don't know about you, but there's something about a new notebook that just makes me want to sit down and write, so when I went out on a shopping trip recently, I made sure I picked up some new bits and pieces - and this little lot came to less than a tenner!




I'm not one to jump on a product range just because it was released by a blogger/YouTuber, but the new Primark stationery collection by Gabriella (velvetgh0st) was just too cute to pass up. I love the cute zigzag pattern on the notebook (£2.50) and the sticky notes (£3) are so adorable. I'm not sure how much use I'll get out of the "S'alright" and "Meh!" stickys, but the rest are great, and I find post-its really useful, especially when flicking through recipe books, so why note have cute ones instead of boring yellow ones?!


Whilst I always get a mini diary to keep in my handbag, I like to buy a bigger one just for planning my blog posts in. This one was just £3 from Wilko. It's A5 size, so it has plenty of room for my to jot down my blog post ideas for each day, and I love the cute heart design on the front.

Where do you like to shop for your blogging stationery?


No comments :

Post a Comment