Monday 28 September 2015

Primark Haul September 2015


This months haul is pretty big. I kind of lost a bit of control when I went on my last trip to Primark, but now that they have well and truly stocked up on their autumn/winter pieces, I couldn't help myself. This is my favourite season for fashion and so I was dying to get a few new pieces for my wardrobe.




Navy Check Shirt £10.00 I absolutely adore this shirt, and it's probably my favourite purchase this month. I think it would look great dressed up for work, or paired with some jeans for a more casual look. Either way, I can see my getting a lot of use out of this.


Mesh Insert Tshirts £5.00 each So it appears I liked this tshirt so much I decided to buy it in two different colours! I thought it was just something a little different to your bog standard plain tshirt, but still really affordable. I particularly love the grey tshirt with the black insert, and think it will look great with my black faux leather jacket and a pair of skinny jeans.


Burgundy Jumper Dress £10.00 I saw one of the mannequins dressed up in one of these, and I was instantly drawn in by the colour. I love the deep red shades in my autumn wardrobe and thought this would be something a little different for me. I wasn't sure how this was going to look on me, and thought I might end up returning it, but I actually really like it. It looks really cute with a pair of black opaque tights and some little boots.


Burgundy Shirt £10.00 Sticking with the burgundy theme, I picked up another shirt which again I thought would look nice as either a piece of workwear or part of a daytime outfit. It's a very similar design to the navy shirt, but the material feels a lot less soft and luxurious, so I was shocked when they both came in at the same price, but it's still a lot cheaper than elsewhere I guess.


Black Patterned Belted Dress £13.00 I'd seen this dress in quite a few YouTube hauls so this was one item I knew I wanted to buy before I even set foot in the store. It's a V-neck, which I like and think suits me best. A lot of clothing seems to be high necked at the moment, which I don't think suits me at all. I wasn't too sure about the belt and thought I'd end up throwing it away, but it goes quite well as an outfit, so it's staying for now!


Grey Coat £25.00 / Grey & Pastel Woollen Scarf £7.00 This was a case of me getting suckered in by the mannequins again! There was one right at the front of the store dressed in this coat and scarf, plus a basic cream top and some pale jeans. Now, I already had the jeans and the top, so I had to complete the whole outfit, didn't I?! It all looked so good together and the coat is so warm and snuggly, it will last me right into winter. It's very similar to a black coat I bought from Missguided last year and wore to death. The scarf again is really soft and cosy and I loved the pastel colours.


Memory Foam Slippers £4.00 / Grey Check Pyjama Set £8.00 / Cosy Socks £2.00 Now that it's starting to get pretty cold in the evenings in the UK, I couldn't leave Primark without picking up some cosy loungewear. After last winter, I threw out all of my longer pjyamas, so I was in desperate need of some more. I thought the colours in this set were really nice, though I do think I need to picked up a set with a long sleeved top in it next month! I was really intrigued by the memory foam slippers that seemed to be on display everywhere I turned! I have to say they are the comfiest slippers ever, and the inside lining is fluffy, so they keep your feet warm and cosy. Lastly, what autumn/winter trip to Primark would be complete without some cosy socks?! This set comes with a grey pair with white stars, and a grey & white stripey pair - to go with my new grey pjs!

As well as these pieces, I also picked up some basic tops and made sure I was stocked up on tights!

What have you picked up from Primark recently?


1 comment :

  1. You picked up some lovely things! I really like that coat! :) It will be perfect for winter x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete