Wednesday 4 March 2015

MAC Viva Glam Miley Cyrus


I'll be honest, I'm not exactly Miley's biggest fan, so when I heard that she was this year's face of MAC's Viva Glam lipstick range, I was kind of hoping I wouldn't like it! But, after seeing the pictures circulating around the web, I instantly fell in love with the colour and had to buy it.




Viva Glam Miley Cyrus is a gorgeous vibrant raspberry pink, which is surprisingly more wearable than I thought it would be, as it doesn't quite reach into hot, neon pink territory, it definitely has slightly warmer undertones to it. It's an amplified formula which means it's really pigmented but still has a nice creamy texture to it. Despite the creamy formula, it's still pretty long lasting, and I love the subtle pink stain it leaves on your lips as it starts to fade away.

I'd definitely recommend taking a look at this lipstick whilst it's still available. It costs £15.50, but all of the proceeds (minus VAT) go towards helping people suffering from HIV/AIDS, a nice little touch that I like about the Viva Glam range.

What do you think to Viva Glam Miley Cyrus? What's your favourite MAC Viva Glam lipstick?


6 comments :

  1. I absolutely love this colour but I'm not sure if bright pinks suit me so I'm not sure if I can pull it off! :(

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not as scarily bright in person, it's quite a wearable shade. Pop to a MAC counter and try it out, the staff will sanitise the lipstick for you xx

      Delete
  2. Love the shade, bright pinks are my thing! Great post :)
    Maeve // Thrift O'Clock

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the color. I am going to have to try it out! And you're right, the color is gorgeous! don't judge a book by its cover! even though you may not like miley cyrus, always look at the product & the quality! makes a world of a difference! great post Kirsty. :)

    with love,
    Amna
    Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger
    www.theamnaali.com

    ReplyDelete