Saturday 31 January 2015

Mini New Look Haul


You might be able to spot a bit of a theme with this haul! Yes, I went a bit overboard with the monochrome, but it's a must for your wardrobe, as it goes with everything! I have to admit, it wasn't until I got to the till that I realised that everything is grey/black. I'm on a mission to inject a bit of colour when I next go shopping.




Grey Flecked Swing Top £12.99 I bought something very similar from Topshop a couple of years ago but it's looking pretty battered now, so it was about time I bought a replacement. I really like wearing tops like this with a pair of skinny jeans for a casual day out.


Grey Contrast Collar Skater Dress £19.99 I've seen so many dresses with a collar and thought they looked really cute, but a lot of them looked like a very "boxy" fit. This dress is fitted at the top then flares out at the skirt, which I thought would flatter my figure a lot more.


Monochrome Bar Back Raglan T-shirt £9.99 This top has already featured on my blog, in my family meal OOTD. I really love the loose fit to it, it makes it super comfortable to wear. I would recommend going a size down though, it'll still be oversized without being huge!


Grey Jacquard Check Leggings £14.99 I've never really got into the patterned leggings thing, I think this is about as "out there" as I'd get! But there are very eyecatching still - my camera went a little crazy trying to cope with the print! I've got in mind a really nice yellow jumper to wear with these, just to add a bit of colour.

What do you think to my purchases? What have you been buying recently?


4 comments :

  1. Monochrome is always a good idea in my books! I love colour too, but the trends change so often and you can never go wrong with black and white! I love the skater dress you've bought, i'm always wearing skater dresses, they are so flattering and are such a pretty shape, loving the peter pan collar too, so cute.

    Love Amylou x
    www.amylous.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you, I really love wearing this dress xx

      Delete
  2. I love that dress! I really need to buy more grey clothing as it goes with everything ♡♥


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true, and you could always brighten it up with a nice jacket xx

      Delete