Tuesday 11 November 2014

The Body Shop Christmas Range


The Body Shop is one of my favourite places to go for festive goodies. Their gift sets are always good value for money and filled with great quality products. They never fail to make it onto my own Christmas wishlist (a little hint towards my Christmas gift guides, perhaps!), but today I'm focusing on their limited edition festive scent range.


The scents this year are Frosted Cranberry and Vanilla Brulee, both returning from previous years, and the new addition Glazed Apple. Although I was a little disappointed to see that my old favourite Ginger Sparkle scent is not a feature this year, Glazed Apple is a really nice scent to add to the collection - it smells a bit like some sweets I used to eat as a child, but can't for the life of me remember what they were called! Now that Ginger Sparkle has disappeared from the shelves, my new favourite would have to be Frosted Cranberry. I fell in love with it last year, and it's probably the most typically festive scent of the bunch.

As well as the shower gels (£4 each) and body butters (£13 each) pictured above, there's a whole host of different products to try out this year including hand creams, body sprays, and a very intriguing bath jelly, which looks like so much fun to use!

There are also a variety of gift sets for different budgets which feature the festive products, as well as some with your old favourite scents, with sets starting from just £6.

Have you smelt the new festive scents from The Body Shop? Which one is your favourite?


14 comments :

  1. I might have to pick up glazed apple, I'm such a sucker for apple scents!

    brooke // brookeelise-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely, they've got some great gift sets in this scent too xx

      Delete
  2. I never knew the shower gels were so cheap, may have to invest and also may buy some as Christmas presents :)
    I'm an avid buyer of body sprays from bodyshop, So hopefully they've got some new ones in my local store for me to try

    www.laurcaud.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite surprising considering how much their body butters are! They often have "buy more, save more" offers on too if you wanted to stock up xx

      Delete
  3. Glazed apple sounds lovely! I always seem to top up on my body shop products over Christmas, seems to be the go to present for family members. ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Body Shop is amazing at Christmas, so many good value sets xx

      Delete
  4. I think I'd be in heaven if I purchased or was gifted these I adore Christmas and all things that contribute towards the festive feeling xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really getting me in the festive spirit already, love them xx

      Delete
  5. I'd like to try the Frosted Cranberry, but living in Italy I think I'm trying it in summer when I come to England!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I'm not sure Frosted Cranberry will be available in the summer as it's a festive scent :( xx

      Delete
    2. Ohh :( I'll go for another one then!
      Sara xx

      Delete
    3. The strawberry one is really nice :) xx

      Delete
  6. I popped into The Body Shop yesterday to have a sniff at the Christmas scents after hearing lots about them, I was expecting to like the vanilla brûlée best but when I smelt it I wasn't too keen, I did like the frosted cranberry though :)
    Natasha Paris x
    www.natashaparisblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vanilla Brulee was my least favourite of the three too xx

      Delete