Saturday 4 October 2014

A Lush Christmas


This week I was fortunate to be invited to the Lush Christmas Event in their Solihull store. It was my first ever blogger event, so I was a little nervous, but I ended up having a great time. It was so much fun being able to try out all the exciting products from this years range before they hit the stores. I even got treated to a very lovely hand massage too - heaven!







It was a little heartbreaking for me looking at all the beautiful new bath products when I don't have a bath in my home, so the only chance I get to have one is when I stay at someones house or in a hotel. There were some lovely products I would've loved to have got my hands on, especially the cute little Melting Snowman, and I couldn't resist picking up one of the Christmas Penguins as a treat for my sister - they look too pretty to use in my opinion!




One thing I was able to go to town on though was the shower products! I had endless fun poking this Snowman Shower Jelly and imagine I'll be the same now I have one of my own. He smells delicious too - you can really detect the blackcurrant in him. The shower jellys are so much fun, I may have to go and stock up on some more of these before Christmas comes around. I also picked up a lovely shower gel called Hot Toddy which has a very spicy scent to it, it's basically Christmas in a bottle!




One of my all time favourite Christmas products is the classic Luxury Lush Pud. It smells divine and leaves your bath looking to vibrant and colourful. I got one of these in my goodie bag, and I'll be saving it for a nice relaxing bath the day after an Xmas party, when I'll be staying in a hotel.

The Luxury Lush Pud in action


The gift sets this year are amazing and as always beautifully presented. There's so so much to choose from. Usually I don't tend to bother with the Lush gift sets, as there's always one product in there that I can't use at home. But this year a stumbled across quite a few sets without a single "bath only" product in them. My pick of these was Winter Garden, which comes packaged in a gorgeous reusable giant tin bauble - I may be putting this one on my list to Santa! For those that do love a good old Lush bath, the Christmas Bathtime Favourites box looks like a lovely choice packed with festive bathtime goodies and a few regular favourites too.

I'd like to say a massive thank you to the staff at Lush Solihull for making us all feel welcome and putting on a great evening for us all. The Lush Christmas range is now available to buy in stores, so what are you waiting for?! What has caught your eye from their range this year?


20 comments :

  1. thanks Kirsty for the post. here in the states they just barely released the Halloween collection. i think they will release the christmas stuff next month. its nice to see a preview of the products. now, decisions, decisions. lol.

    Chie
    The Brown Eyed Fox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be a tough decision, there's so much good stuff this year, but glad I could be of help :) xx

      Delete
  2. Those Angel Bath Bombs...must have! There are no Lushes in The Bahamas but I will be going to the US in a few weeks and hoping they have them. :-)

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed they have the stock in time for you to grab a few bits xx

      Delete
  3. Love this post! I love Lush and cannot wait to buy a few of their Christmas products

    www.bellechaton.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Lush is definitely at it's best at Christmas xx

      Delete
  4. It seems like so much fun to be there on an event like that :) I always love how cute the lush products are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really fun and the staff were all lovely :) xx

      Delete
  5. Lucky girl! I would die to do that :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Far to excited to get my hands on some christmas lush goodies!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is so much good stuff - I'm going back for more at some point! xx

      Delete
  7. I just love it when its Christmas in lush! need to buy everything haha :)

    Melissa || www.vintagemelissa.co.uk x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's amazing! Made me feel really festive xx

      Delete
  8. This looks amazing - I went into lush and bought a couple of bits from the christmas collection! I can#t wait to try them! :)

    CAT xo
    What Cat Says | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking at these pictures just brings me pure joy! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have seen everyone raving about lush! I have one close to me but never checked it out. I need to stop by asap!
    XO
    www.hercharisma.com

    ReplyDelete