Thursday 7 August 2014

Some Of My Favourite Blogs

image from weheartit.com
I've been blogging for around eight months now, and reading blogs for even longer. Along the way I've come across some brilliant bloggers whose content always interests and inspires me. Today, I thought I'd share with you some of my current favourite blogs to read.


 

I've been reading Anna's blog for so long now. She became an instant favourite of mine, and one of my inspirations for starting a blog of my own. There's always a wide variety of beauty posts to keep you interested, always with wonderful pictures, and I find her writing style to be very witty. I'm also a big fan of her YouTube channel, especially her weekly vlogs!


 
 
I discovered Rebecca's blog not long after I started my own and I have to say I love it! Rebecca's blog consists of a mixture of beauty posts and blogging tips. Her blogging tips especially are so useful, I have many of them saved in my bloglovin "likes". I also love how honest her product reviews are. I know I can trust her honest opinion on a product I'm interested in. She recently created a really interested beauty tag, which you can check out here - I encourage you all to give it a go (you can also see my answers here)! 
 
 
 

 
Kal started her blog around the same time as I did and it's been amazing to watch her blog grow. She's had so much success with Cluttered Closet over the year and it is completely deserved - I've really enjoyed being a reader of her blog from the very beginning. The design is one of the nicest I've seen - very pastel & girly, but still managing to be quite simple. She has a great mix of both budget and high end products featured on her blog, and I love reading her Under £10 posts to see if it's worth grabbing myself a bargain.
 
 
 
 
If you're looking for a product review, Gemma's blog is the place to go - it's full of them! They are always very informative, she covers everything you need to know before deciding to make a purchase. Her photography is always spot on too, and she manages to get the right balance between pictures and words within her posts. Be warned though, she will end up costing you a lot of money - I've wanted to purchase so many things after reading her blog!
 
What are your favourite blogs? Leave me some links to your favourite reads below - I'm always looking to discover new blogs.
 



6 comments :

  1. love these type posts! I also love Anna's blog, I've been watching her Youtube since the beginning x
    I also love Gemma's blog, her reviews are amazing x

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice! I follow these blogs and really like them. Vivianna is on top of her game. Everyone is loving her at the mo.

    bloglovin.com/blog/12554291

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Makeup Magpie is one of my ultimate favourites, plus Gemma is a total sweetheart!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for including my blog and for your lovely words!
    Autumn Leaves - UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete