Saturday 21 June 2014

The Summer Tag

Image from weheartit.com edited by me
I've seen a few of these tag posts floating around on my bloglovin feed since Georgina originally created it. I thought, since it's the longest day of the year and the sun is shining, now would be a great time to do the tag for myself.


1. What's your favourite thing about Summer?
Definitely the longer days. I love it when I get home from work and the sun is still shining & it's nice and warm outside. It gives me much more motivation to get out and do something active rather than just sitting watching tv!

2. Do you have a favourite Summer drink?
I don't think I have one, I tend to drink the same things all year round. I have been really liking the Fruit Coolers from Costa this year though.

3. Is there a location you like to go to each Summer?
There's not really anywhere we go each year, I just like being about to go out to the park near us for a walk. I always like going to the carnival and fair they hold in my hometown each July - it's usually around the time of my birthday too, so it's always a good day! I do wish a lived nearer a beach so I could go there more often in the Summer.

4. Favourite makeup look for Summer?
I like to keep it quite simple, especially during the day, with a light coverage foundation, a bit of mascara and sometimes a bright lippy to add a bit of colour.

5. Dresses or skirts?
It has to be dresses, I have a ton in my wardrobe!

6. Sandals or ballet pumps?
I really like both but I guess I get more use out of ballet pumps, as that's what I tend to wear for work every day in the Summer. I usually only wear sandals if it gets really hot!

7. Do you prefer to wear your hair up or down for Summer?
I prefer to wear my hair up most of the time anyway, but especially in the Summer - I can't stand being all hot & bothered with hair stuck around my face!

8. Deep smokey eyes or bold lips?
I've been coming out of my comfort zone more recently and experimenting with brighter lipsticks, so I'd have to say a bold lip. I like to keep the rest of my makeup very simple in the Summer - heavy eye makeup can get a little messy if it's too hot.

9. Favourite perfume for Summer?
Without a doubt this would be Daisy by Marc Jacobs, this is my all time favourite perfume. I really like the Summer version that came out, but my favourite is still the original.

10. Last but not least, favourite music for Summer?
I don't think my music tastes would be any different in Summer or Winter. I'm really liking my 90's cheesy pop at the moment, taking me back to my youth! One artist I never used to like but I'm really loving at the moment is Ed Sheeran - I really like this new song Sing.

Have you done The Summer Tag? Feel free to leave links to your posts below so I can check them out.


No comments :

Post a Comment