Friday 30 May 2014

I'm Getting Married In The Morning...

image from weheartit.com
...Ding Dong the bells are gonna chime! Ok, so it will actually be the afternoon by the time I get married, but you get the idea!


I'm so excited and cannot believe that this time tomorrow I will be Mrs Williams! We've been engaged for three years so it's been a long time planning and sometimes it's felt like it was never going to get here!

There's not been a great deal of wedding talk on my blog. I've mentioned it in passing on a few posts and talked about it in my life updates each month - especially the last couple as things have been pretty hectic! - but I've never done any blog posts specifically dedicated to our wedding. The main reason for this has been that, as I've only been blogging for around five months, the majority of our wedding planning was done before this blog was even created, so I haven't been able to share with you my journey as I've gone along. I do, however, have a blog post coming up next Saturday where I will share with you what tips I have picked up during my wedding planning, so look out for that if you are starting to plan your own big day.

You may have also gathered from my recent posts that I am off on my honeymoon on Sunday - yippee! I do have some blog posts scheduled, as well as the wedding themed post, to go up whilst I'm away, so you'll still be getting regular content from Kizzy Hearts, but just to warn you I may be a little slower at responding to comments or emails for the next couple of weeks! I will get back to you eventually though, I promise!

I just wanted to say thank you to any of you who have left me lovely comments when I've spoken about my wedding in the past on my life updates, they all mean a lot. See you in a couple of weeks when I shall be a married woman!

7 comments :

  1. Congratulations! I hope you have a lovely wedding day and honeymoon :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! How exciting!
    Wishing you all the love and luck in the world!
    H x
    www.wordsbyhannahrosalie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so so exciting, a big congratulations and I hope you have a wonderful day darling. My hen do is tomorrow and I get married in July :)

    Elizabeth x | www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations sweetheart! Wish you both the best in life! Lots of Love xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww huge congrats, Have a wonderful time !xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comments everyone, we had a wonderful day xx

    ReplyDelete