Tuesday 11 February 2014

ANOTHER Primark Haul


I've only been blogging for a month and a half, and I'm already on to my second Primark haul! But when the prices are as low as theirs, it's hard to resist having a cheeky little purchase - I spent less than £100 from these two trips combined, and picked up a decent amount of things both times!



As I've mentioned previously, my work wardrobe has been in serious need of an update since I reached my weight loss target - I'd say 80% of what I've been wearing to work is too big. So, I picked up these first two jumpers with work in mind. The lace collar jumper was £12, not really very pricey but a little more than I'd usually pay from Primark (are their prices going up?!), but I did love the detail on the collar so still decided to pick it up. Sticking with the lace theme, I also picked up this lace-shoulder jumper, which cost £10. This came in a variety of lovely colours, but I opted for the neutral cream colour, as it would go with most things.


Next up I picked up a couple of basic t-shirts. Primark is great for basics - they are so reasonably priced and they don't need to be anything fancy so something you are going to lounge around the house in! The top on the left is a basic grey boyfriend-style t-shirt, and was just £4. The top on the right is a slightly darker grey and is a thicker, more heavyweight material, so it will keep me warmer before we head into spring. This one was just £5. The jumper in the middle was more of an impulse buy and I'm not sure how much use I will get out of it. I'd seen these super fluffy jumpers everywhere and thought they looked so cosy, but thought they would make you stand out from a mile away! At £10, this one comes in at a fifth of the price of one I almost purchased from Topshop, so I'll feel less guilty if I don't wear it so much.

 
I love butterflies (so much so, that it's my theme for my wedding), so anything with them on instantly draws my attention. I saw this beautiful butterfly print scarf (£4) at the front of the store as I walked in and quickly snapped it up. My next purchase was one that I knew I was going to buy before I set foot in the store. I'd seen the "Style your own" necklace in one of Amelia's hauls and thought it was a brilliant idea. It comes with all the letters of the alphabet, so you can create your own message, or put your name on it. This would also make a great gift idea, as you could personalise the necklace for your loved one, before you give it to them. It also comes in at a bargain price of £2.50. Also from the jewellery section, I picked up this turquoise/gold chevron-style necklace. This style of necklace is perfect to jazz up a plain round neck top. It cost £3, and also comes in peach/gold. Primark is my favourite place to pick up pyjamas, as they have so many cheap little sets. I picked up this long sleeved leopard print set for £8 - my last winter pyjama purchase before I start picking up some vest & shorts sets for spring/summer! My final purchase was a pair of ballet pumps. I have so many pairs of these but I wear them so much that a lot of them are starting to look a little battered. Rather than go for my usual choice of black, I decided to opt for cream this time - it still goes with a lot of things but was a change from the norm. For £4, you can't go wrong for a comfy pair of flats.
 
So, that was my latest Primark haul. I was definitely be trying to leave it a little longer before my next one! In total, this all came to £62.50 which for the amount I bought I think was such a bargain.
 
Have you been shopping in Primark recently? What did you pick up?
 


6 comments :

  1. I always see primark hauls on UK blogs and their youtube channels and I am so jealous! If I ever get a chance to go to the UK I am going to save a ton of money and do a primark haul! Haha

    I really like the items you picked up! Super cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ~Crissy
    www.whimsicalfawn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) you wouldn't need a ton of money though - everything is so cheap! xx

      Delete
  2. Love your grey jumper with the collar very cute xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'd seen it in there a few times and couldn't walk past it again xx

      Delete
  3. I love the jewelry you picked out. Especially the ‘choose your own’ necklace. If only Canada had Primark.

    Dejhana | Waite a Little

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I'm so glad I found the style your own necklace in my local primark after seeing it on YouTube. It's a great idea I think x

      Delete