Thursday 9 January 2014

Soap & Glory Breakfast Scrub Review



Soap & Glory has probably been one of my favourite brands over of past few years - I've always got something of theirs on the go, and their Hand Food never leaves my handbag (other than to put it on my hands of course!). I finished using a tub of their Sugar Crush body scrub just before Christmas and was looking for a new scrub to try, so I was thrilled when this little beauty turned up in my stocking. The Breakfast Scrub has been raved about so much, I was dying to try it but somehow it never made it into my shopping basket on a trip to Boots.



 
 
The first thing I noticed when I opened the tub was the smell. Oh my god the smell!! It's a amazing sweet syrupy scent, probably my favourite scent of any body scrub I've tried. It does, however, make me want to eat pancakes all day, so not all good! Although the scent is very sweet, it's not overpowering, which I did find with the Sugar Scrub.
 
 
 
 
The scrub contains oats, sugar & cupuacu bio scrubs to get rid of your dry skin and bananas, shea butter & honey which gives some extra moisture and leaves your skin feeling lovely, smooth and soft. The product has quite a thick texture and has a lot more scrubbing particles compared to the Sugar Crush scrub, so it's good for a deep exfoliation, without being too harsh on your skin.
 
This scrub does a great job at removing your dead skin and I was impressed with how soft my skin felt afterwards - and how yummy it smelt! With super dry skin like mine, I have to be careful that I don't use products that dry out my skin too much or are so harsh that my skin becomes irritated and I am pleased to say this product did neither of those things. At £8 for a 300ml tub (which I can see lasting me a very long time), I think it's good value for money and I will definitely be repurchasing again.
 
Have you tried the Breakfast Scrub? What is your favourite body scrub?
 
 
 
 




4 comments :

  1. This is one of my favourite scrubs! You just can't go wrong with a bit of Soap & Glory!

    Lovely review hun.

    Emma | DollfaceBlogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Soap & Glory and always seem to get loads for Christmas. The smell is divine isn't it!

    Great review :)
    x

    ReplyDelete