Saturday, 18 January 2014

Beauty Wishlist - January 2014

 
 
I've been feeling a little under the weather over the last couple of days, and I guess I should be resting up rather than sitting at the computer, but I just couldn't stay away! I thought I'd do just a quick blog post to show you the items I put onto my wishlist whilst in bed (feeling sorry for myself) yesterday.
 

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balms £7.99. A new release that everyone has been talking about over the past few weeks, these are top of my list to get my hands on. They come in 10 different shades, none of which I can fault from the swatches I've seen on various blogs, so choosing which ones to buy could be very tricky. I'm hoping for a 3 for 2 offer on these when I go shopping - fingers crossed!
 
Nars Blush in Deep Throat £21.50. I absolutely love my Nars Orgasm blush, but so far this is the only one I have purchased, mainly down to the price of them. I've had my eye on Deep Throat as the next Nars Blush on my hitlist, and I think it's about time I treated myself to another - I has been almost a year after all.
 
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara £10.99. I am yet to find "The One" when it comes to mascaras and don't think there's one I have ever repurchased. I asked for suggestions on Twitter for a new drugstore mascara to try, and a couple of people recommended this one. I've wanted to try a Max Factor mascara for a while but couldn't decide between the False Lash Effect and the Clump Defy, but I've been swayed by peoples comments and next on my "to try" list is the False Lash Effect.
 
Charlotte Tilbury Bar of Gold £30.00. I've been lusting after a few Charlotte Tilbury products since the range was launched last year but am yet to purchase any. The first one that caught my eye was this gorgeous highlighter. I'm also desperate to get my hands on the Dolce Vita palette but, as I have so many eyeshadow palettes already (and another one on this wishlist!) I will just have to wait a while longer for this one, sigh!
 
Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner £21.00. Elemis is another well loved brand that I've never actually purchased anything from, though I have tried a few sample products and loved them. My skin has been quite red and sensitive recently so I'm on a mission to find some skincare products to help treat this problem. This product was recommended to me by a friend, as it is alcohol free and great for super sensitive skin - here's hoping this will help.
 
La Roche Posay Rosaliac UV £16.50. Staying on the same skincare theme, I thought I'd try out a new moisturiser, that I could alternate with my current Clinique favourite. This one is an anti-redness moisturiser, so will be good for days when my skin is feeling, and looking, a little more sensitive.
 
Stila In The Light Palette £25.00. Stila palettes have been on my wishlist for quite some time now, but with all the excitement over the Naked 3 palette, I never got round to picking one up. It was a toss up between this palette and the In The Garden palette as to which one I would finally purchase. Both have such beautiful colours but I think the shades in the In The Light palette are a bit more wearable and I would get more use out of it. I'm sure knowing me I'll pick up the In The Garden palette too at some point - this is the girl who couldn't decide between the two Urban Decay Oz palettes, so ended buying both of them on the same day! Eeeeek, £70 gone just like that! You can never have too many eyeshadow palettes, right?!
 
Have you tried any of the products on my wishlist? What is currently on your beauty wishlist?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


17 comments :

  1. The stila palette looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's beautiful. Hopefully come payday it will be mine! xx

      Delete
  2. I really want to try out the Revlon balms too - like you I am waiting for a 3 for 2 deal to really try out some of the range. :)

    http://ellistuesday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully Boots won't leave us waiting too long :) xx

      Delete
  3. I really want the Stila palette, looks so pretty :) x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely, Stila have got a few nice eyeshadow palettes xx

      Delete
  4. I really want that NARS blush as well - I've never owned anything by them before, and I think that's a pretty good place to start! xx Rebecca - UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried a few nars products and the blush is probably my favourite, so I'd agree its a good place to start xx

      Delete
  5. The Stila In The Light palette is gorgeous! I'm sure you would love it!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope so! I'm planning on ordering it when I get paid at the end of the week xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have wanted Stila In the Light for so long. I keep stopping myself whenever I get to Sephora, but I think I just need to man up and buy it.

    Dejhana | Waite a Little

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bar of gold is almost too pretty to use! I keep being tempted by a nars blusher but then get put off by the price and the snotty girls on the counter when I once looked at nars stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no that's not nice! I know what you mean about the bar of gold! xx

      Delete
  9. I've nominated you for The Liebster Award! Check out my blog for more details! http://xbeautypie.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/the-liebster-award.html

    Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm desperate to try a Nars blush and the Stila palette looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete